|(Affilliated to Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli)|
|NATIONALLY RE-ACCREDITED (4 TH CYCLE) WITH 'A++' GRADE (CGPA 3.75/4) BY NAAC|
|College with Potential for Excellence|
|Tiruchirappalli- 620 002|
1. The following is the PROVISIONALLY selected list of candidates for admission to B.A. Economics for the academic year 2020-2021. They have to pay the fees on or before 1st August 2020.
2. On the first day of the regular class after lockdown, the student has to submit the following original certificates and two sets of attested photocopies for verification.
a.+2 Statement of Marks (State Board/ CBSE/ ICSE)
b.+1 Statement of Marks (State Board/ CBSE/ ICSE)
c. Transfer Certificate (TC)
d.Community Certificate (for BC/MBC/DNC/SC/ST)
e.Any other required documents to claim admission under Special Quota like Sports, In-Service and Ex-Service Man, etc.,
f. Three recent passport size photographs (Avoid selfies and photos in School Uniform)
3. Provisional Admission will be confirmed only after the submission and verification of all the required original certificates.
4. If there is any discrepancy or incorrect information found in the documents submitted, your admission will be cancelled.
5. For safety reasons, you should not come to the college campus for admission due to Covid’ 19.
6. College admission does not guarantee hostel accommodation.